Thursday, November 26, 2009

This is Probably The Best, Not to Mention the Worst Idea, That I Have Ever Had.

my life in a nutshell.
-i'm not happy right now.
-i would love to move to canada right about now.
-this song i'm listening to is pretty much story of my life.
-i wish i could be completely honest with my boyfriend.
-i want to find a friend that i can sit and talk to for hours about a bunch of pointless shit.
-i love reminiscing with old friends.
-i'm too demanding, and i need to watch myself sometimes.
-i hate when people try and prove me fucking wrong. i'm not that fucking stupid.
-oh, and to add to that. i hate when people think that i'm stupid.
-i have too many things written down on my bucket list.
-i'm afraid of being alone.
-i'm afraid of everything, actually.
-i want to find myself.
-i wish i knew if there really is a God.
-i flirt way too much, and it's a problem.
-i call myself a whore so much that people actually believe me. what a joke.
-i honestly wish i was really good at something.
-i wish i was a better writter.
-i want to experience the perfect kiss at some point in my life.
-i want to go to alaska and see the northern lights.
-i hope that i find a gay friend soon.
-i always explain myself, when i really don't have too.

my perfect day;
wake up real early one morning and drive into new york with my mom &whoever i'm dating at the time. while driving, it would have to be snowing, a lot. we would spend the whole day walking around central park in the snow, because it's absoultly beautiful. then we'd take one of those carriage rides, 'casue my mom& i said that we had to do that before we die. after doing that, we'd find some hills and just roll down them like 5 year olds, because honestly i still love doing that. after doing that for a while, we'd probably go back to where ever we decided to stay, and get ready to go out. we'd drive into the city and find the greek resturant that i ate at like 4 years ago on new years eve. thennn, to finish the evening, we'd go to rocafella center to go ice-skating.

i don't know why, but i just thought of that, and i decided that i needed to write it down. it could come in handy one day.. yeah, so this is done now. i hope you had a good thanksgiving :) bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment