Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i want your love& i want your revenge. you and me could write a bad r o m a n c e <3

so, it's a tuesday night. and it's about 8 pm. i'm grounded till next friday, so i'm gonna have no life except for facebook for the next week& a half. in the passed 4days, i've learned that i honestly have one bestfriend. becuase my other one decided she's done with me cause she fucked up. whatever dude, you don't need me? i don't need you either. i've also learned that i actually like, love lady gaga. oh& i hate my haircut. bangs=suckmacock BIG TIME. but this isn't gonna be all my problems ;)

i love christmas time. no, not because i'm a selfish bitch like the majority of the people i know. but because i love how everyone's happy &carefree. no worries, hakuna matata. oh & ilove this kid singing too; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q31_H4Xo2oA&feature=related
SO FUCKING FUNNY, no doubt.

i have no purpose for writting this, other then for babydemetri. cause i promised him i'd write a blog for him to read. cause he's a loser and reads them allll the time. <33333333333333

numma numma yei, is my new favorite song. and i've decided that i like, greek gods, guidos, russians, &french canadians <3

this is the final countdown.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment